JOM Transform 2021
Get the digital leverage you need
The Jom Transform Programme seeks to help Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia better compete in the digital economy. The programme will equip Malaysian SMEs with the tools, know-how and confidence to transform digitally.
You can participate in the programme as either an SME or Tech Solution Provider (TSP). Participating SMEs will be matched with specially-chosen technology providers to pilot innovative and relevant digital solutions. Participating TSPs will be matched with SMEs looking to adopt tech solutions.
28 August 2021 23:59 (+8 GMT).
I want to: technology solutions that may benefit my businessStay Tuned for Future Programmes
I want to: businesses that may need the technology my company providesStay Tuned for Future Programmes
What is the programme about?
What are the benefits to participants?
What will I go through if I join the programme?
- Not be the subject of a liquidation/winding up order
- Willing to enter into a written contact or a committed arrangement with technology partner(s) for the development and implementation of the project
- Minimum of 51% equity held by Malaysians
- Has no ongoing issues and/or not dormant
- If previosuly has received any government grant, the applicant must demonstrate the completion and success of the funded projects(s)
- Has issued and paid up capital of at least RM50,000
- Incorporated in Malaysia under the company Act 1965 or the Companies Act 2016